HR Duo is the HR Department for SMEs provided through HR Software and a HR Services Office in Dunshaughlin Co Meath.
At HR Duo, we believe we are the future of HR. We are leading the next wave of efficiency-increasing tools for SMEs, whether they are born digital or seeking to digitally transform. We know from long experience that HR needs technology. We know that HR needs innovation and innovative solutions. We know that there are lots of software options available. We also know that people-based challenges need people-based solutions. That true innovation comes from the integration of technology and people. In other words, it’s not either, it’s both – together in one platform.
We are seeking an ambitious HR Professional for an exciting role in a growing company – ideal candidates will have a HR qualification, be hardworking, flexible, with a strong commitment to client outcomes. You will want to grow and develop within the Company and be open to the range of opportunities that arise in providing an HR service to a high standard.
Responsibilities will include:
- Employee Relations in trade union and non-trade union environments
- Recruitment – developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, short-listing, interviewing and selecting candidates, issuing of contracts, delivering Inductions to new starts
- Developing and updating/maintaining HR policies and preparing handbooks in line with legislation and best practice
- Conducting investigations for disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Reporting on HR matters including absenteeism and staff turnover.
- Providing support and guidance on all HR issues to employees and managers.
- Interpreting and advising on employment law.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- You will need to be comfortable managing your relationship with clients through our platform.
- Supporting managers in dealing with HR Events.
- Ability to work well with a range of people both within and outside the company
- Knowledge and proven experience of employee relations from either a company or trade union background.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude and willingness to work flexibly
- Ability to work in a fast paced and complex environment
- Attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have a high standard of computing skills and comfort with technology